- straight couple: *make out in public at random intervals in weird places*
- straight couple: *grabs each other's asses in public*
- straight couple: *are not in any way inconspicuous about the fact that they are feeling each other up in public*
- gay couple: *holds hands in public*
- straight people: that is VILE and it is CORRUPTING my entire FAMILY. my grandmother is crying. my children have all shit their pants at the same time. WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN
The Friendship of Salem is a 171-foot replica of a 1797 East Indiaman; Friendship, built in the Scarano Brothers Shipyard in Albany, New York, in 2000.
Class & type: Full rigged ship Length:171 ft (52 m) bowsprit to spanker boom Beam:30 ft (9.1 m)Height:20 ft (6.1 m) keel to deck at midship Decks:main deck, ‘tween deck, and holds Installed power: onboard generators Propulsion:21 sails, twin diesel engines Speed:7.2 maximum / 5.8 average knots Boats & landing
craft carried:1 jolly boat Complement:25 crew, up to 45 persons